Sunday, August 16, 2009

CAWS -- Community Animal Welfare Society

A couple of days ago on my day off I took Bear to Pets Smart to get his yearly shots. While I was there I met a wonder lady name Margo. Margo is a part of CAWS. They are a society that comes together to help animals in need and have a strict "no kill" policy. They help find animals families. I love animals, and it would be a dream to have a huge house with tons and tons of animals. While I know right now we can't get any more animals, this didn't stop me from trying. :) Margo told me the importance of being a "foster mommy" to puppies when they need homes. Of course I jumped right on that! Tony and I decided that every weekend when we are home that we will bring a puppy home, and be their foster parents for a weekend. We had this cute lil gem this weekend. We named him JR because he is a mini me version of Bear. After spending 2 days with this sweet puppy it was hard to give him back, but I truly feel he will be placed in a good home, and I feel blessed to be a part of this program. I can't wait to see the next puppy we get! So expect to see lots of pics of the puppies we foster!


video

0 comments: